What Draft Class Do You Think Is The Best

Who Do You Think Is Faster

What Should Shaq Do Next

What Team Do You Think Will Best Suit LeBron

Who Do You Think The Wizards Should Select With The #1 Pick

Who do you think was the best PG in the NBA Playoffs so far?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's Next For LeBron

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j7nO4iNpcsM/SmXUxi8pZBI/AAAAAAAAGck/pWVkbeXsHcE/s400/lebron_knicks.jpg



Well Well Well All season I've been hearing about LeBron dis LeBron that. I knew that the Lakers-Cavs Finals wasn't guaranteed after what happened last season. LeBron and the Cavs went down to the Celtics (Or Should I say Ranjo Rando.) Right after the final buzzer sounded in game I started to think LeBron is a Knick. I kinda gave up on LeBron coming to New York but now I think it's very active. First Let me say I am certain I will see Chris Bosh in a Knicks Jersey next season. At first I thought Joe Johnson was also a def Knick as well but when LeBron and the Cavs lost I then had to reconsider. The LeBron Rumors is crazy though I mean LeBron to the Nets because of Jay-Z, LeBron going to the Bulls to follow up Jordan legacy, ughhhhhh just too much. To me Lebron will be a best fit in NY. New York is the City of Dreams. If you can't make it New York you cant make it anywhere. Lebron wouldn't probably be a good fit in New Jersey. He will join Devin Harris and Brook Lopez but not enough players around him. Some people say his best fit will be Chicago. If he goes to Chicago he will be playing wit Derrick Rose and a good Bulls team which could sign D-Wade and then be an unstoppable team in the league. I still want him to come to NY. Just check out the Five: Toney Douglous, Wilson Chandler, LeBron, Gallow, and Bosh. Sounds like a good team to me. Anyway I interviewed some basketball fans on this topic

Untitled from Zuberi Shury on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment