What Draft Class Do You Think Is The Best

Who Do You Think Is Faster

What Should Shaq Do Next

What Team Do You Think Will Best Suit LeBron

Who Do You Think The Wizards Should Select With The #1 Pick

Who do you think was the best PG in the NBA Playoffs so far?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Free Agency 2010

A topic on almost every NBA Fan mind is this off-season. Although we are getting ready to see the Lakers and Celtics clash in the finals for the 12th time some might say the off-season will be more exciting. There is a lot of all star players in this summer's free agent pool. LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Manu Ginobili, & Amare Stoudemire are some of the major names in the free agent pool. Then There other players that a team will want to have like David Lee, Carlos Boozer, Michael Redd, Joe Johnson, Ray Allen, Rudy Gay and Tracy McGrady. Then there are other good role players that can really help a team like Raymond Felton, Tony Allen, Kenyon Martin, & Shannon Brown. The big question is were is so many of these players going? Some think LeBron, Bosh, Wade, & Stoudemire is going to have a meeting decide were they are going to go. First of all let me say this NO TEAM IN THE NBA CAN AFFORD 3 SUPERSTARS!!!!!!! I was upset when I was in my Neighborhood and heard kids my age talking about Bosh, LeBron, and Wade was all going to the same team. Thats not gonna happen. Although They all free-agents that doesn't mean a thing. It's all about the $MONEY$. In my opinion Bosh is def going to the Knicks. Now the question is do we get LeBron. I really want LeBron but if not I could go with Joe Johnson. I can't wait until July 1st. July 1st is the first day of free agency. I want to see were all these star players end up. I really wanna see who the Knicks is gonna get. But Until then we will jus have to wait until that day

No comments:

Post a Comment