What Draft Class Do You Think Is The Best

Who Do You Think Is Faster

What Should Shaq Do Next

What Team Do You Think Will Best Suit LeBron

Who Do You Think The Wizards Should Select With The #1 Pick

Who do you think was the best PG in the NBA Playoffs so far?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Favorite Basketball Player: Chris Paul & How He Became That

My favorite basketball player is Chris Paul of the New Orleans Hornets. I been a fan of his since he was in college. When he was a freshman at Wake Forest I seen him play against my favorite college basketball team UConn. He caught my attention. I then started to watch Wake Forest a little bit more. I remember the Deman Decons losing to a St. Joesph's team that featured Jameer Nelson & Delonte West.


http://a.espncdn.com/i/pkg/05NBAdraft/250/18716.jpg


Even though my favorite college basketball team won the National Championship that season I still was following Chris Paul. I actually remember his starting five from that season (himself, Justin Gray, Jamal Levy, Eric Williams, & #32 can't remember his name.) Heading into the 2005 NBA Draft I remember my favorite NBA team the Knicks had the number 8 pick. Chris Paul was a certain top 5 pick but i was hoping that he slid down to number eight so the Knicks can take him (Even though the Knicks had Stephon Marbury a hometown hero from my neighborhood.) Unfortunately he didn't. The Hornets took him with the Number 4 pick. Chris Paul became a starter and a instant favorite in the NBA and my favorite player. http://www.loudsportsshorts.com/basketball/cp3/chris_paul_dunk.jpg


2007-2008 was one of my favorite seasons of Chris Paul. He came up second in the MVP voting. In my opinion he should of won. This pass season CP3 didn't have a great one due to injury. A lot of people has also forgot about him. I also seen someone rank him number 5 among PGs. I think CP3 is the best PG in the league.

No comments:

Post a Comment