What Draft Class Do You Think Is The Best

Who Do You Think Is Faster

What Should Shaq Do Next

What Team Do You Think Will Best Suit LeBron

Who Do You Think The Wizards Should Select With The #1 Pick

Who do you think was the best PG in the NBA Playoffs so far?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who Do You Think Is Faster Usain Bolt or Chris Johnson

http://www.makli.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/usain_bolt2.jpghttp://realdealonsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/chris-johnson.jpg

The other day while I was in class I seen someone looking at football stuff. He than said to me "You run track right" so I Replied yea. He then went on to say "You know who Usain Bolt is right" i then answered "Of Course." He then said something that blew my mine. He said that Chris Johnson is faster then Usain Bolt. After he said that I said "NO WAY!!!!!!" That inspired me to write this post. First of off let me just say football speed and track speed is way different from each other. Alot of people could easily say that a football player is fast with all the pads and equipment so just imaging how fast they are without it. That's true but truth is is that no football player is going to beat a professional sprinter in a race. I've seen Chris Johnson times from when he ran track in High School. His PR is 10.5 in the 100 meters & 21.3 in the 200 meters. Bolt has ran 19.19 in the 200 meters & 9.58 in the 100 meters both World Records. It's well proven that Bolt is the fastest man in the history of the world. Chris Chase from Yahoo Sports has also said "Usain Bolt is the fastest human being who has ever walked the Earth." According to ESPN There has also been talk that these two can probably hook up and race against each other for charity. Bolt agent has denied that report. Bolt agent said that Bolt doesn't really follow the NFL anyway and has heard of Chris Johnson. I think Bolt shouldn't waste his time racing Johnson. I kinda want to see them so all these football fans can shut up and see that Bolt is the fastest

No comments:

Post a Comment