What Draft Class Do You Think Is The Best

Who Do You Think Is Faster

What Should Shaq Do Next

What Team Do You Think Will Best Suit LeBron

Who Do You Think The Wizards Should Select With The #1 Pick

Who do you think was the best PG in the NBA Playoffs so far?

Monday, June 14, 2010

World Cup

http://blogs.timeslive.co.za/soccer/files/2009/12/2010-world-cup-logo.jpg


The World Cup is here. The 2010 World Cup is in full effect. This year World Cup will be held in South Africa. The World Cup is held every 4 years. It is the most watched sporting event in the world. In 2006 the World Cup was held in Germany. Italy won the Cup that year in a shootout to France 5-3. This year the favorite is Spain. Some say Germany. But I say Brazil. I think Brazil will come out victorious. The World Cup proves who is the best team in the world. The first World Cup was held in 1930. It was took place in Uruguay. The host country came out on top winning. Brazil has the most Cups with 5 (and will make it 6 at the end of this year's cup.) This years favorite (which is Spain) has never won the cup. I was surprise when I seen that the US has never won the cup. The hgihest they have ever finished is third. Some people think that we change in this year's cup. I think it won't change because everyone always says and think the US will win every year and ends up losing. I think the US won't even make it out of there group. I have the final four being Brazil, Spain, England, & Germany (if its possible.) The Cup is a few days in but it will get better in the upcoming days. Im not a really a soccer fan but I've watched the cup in 2006 and liked it so it was a reason to watch it again. I cant wait until Group play is over so the Tournament can start.

No comments:

Post a Comment