What Draft Class Do You Think Is The Best

Who Do You Think Is Faster

What Should Shaq Do Next

What Team Do You Think Will Best Suit LeBron

Who Do You Think The Wizards Should Select With The #1 Pick

Who do you think was the best PG in the NBA Playoffs so far?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Penn Relays 09

Day 1


I came to school at like 7:30. I had to put my I-pod and my phone in my suitcase. At about ten everybody was in Ms.Williams office. We left at about 11:45. We came to Penn station at 12:37 and the bus had already left. We all went to McDonalds in the meanwhile. The next bus left at 1:20. We got on that bus. After we got off the bus we took a train to the hotel. We got to the hotel at about 5:45. at &:30 we went to Dave and Busters. It was very fun. We then got back at 11:45. We was suppose to stay stay in our room but you know we wasn’t gonna listen. At about 12:30 everybody was in the hall. We didn’t go to bed to 3:30.




Day 2


At about 9 Ms.Williams came in the rooms and told us that she have gotten a complain about us last night. After a long speech she took our I-pods, headphones, and Track shirts she had given us. She told everyone to get dress and meet downstairs in the lobby by 10:30. We went to the arena. We saw lots of races. We then got to the hotel at 7. I fell asleep till Jahleel woke me up at 9. We was playing the X-box and chilling in the hallway talking to girls. When ten hit we went in the room because that was our curfew. Some people was still in the hallway. So when 10:45 hit Ms.Williams brought everyone to the her room and gave us a long talk and threated to cancel a race. We still went out after that night. Me, Sean, and Byron we still talking to the girls from down the hall. At about one I went in the room and was watching the basketball game then I fell asleep.




Day 3


The next day was the race. We came in fourth in our heat in that relay. After it was over we went to the hotel and played the WII. Me and Terrence was getting our hair done. We was playing music and other people playing the WII. After my hair was done we was in the hallway dancing. Me, Sean, and Terrence had a food fight. It was all fun.



Day 4


We had to pack our bags before we left. We went to the track early that morning. I was mad because Ms.Willams woke us up at 7:45 and I was so tired. We went to the track at like nine. We raced first. Our worst nightmare became true we dropped the batton. We spend the whole day there. We saw lots of races and professional track stars. At six we left from the track. We went to the hotel, got our bags and left. We got on the bus and too a ride home. We got to NYC at 9:30. I got home at 11. This is by far the best trip I went on this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment